Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Red is not just red....


As a photographer of flowers...I have found that red is the hardest color to capture. I've finally been able to figure out the lighting and shadowing to capture red fairly good. I've started to take photos of vintage cars and have found that red is the easiest color to capture.

I just love photography because I am always learning new thing and new ways of looking at things. I just thought it was interesting that red is almost a curse in outdoor floral photography and a huge blessing in outdoor vintage car photography. Amazing!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful old red car. We would love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are pretty, but that car is awesome! I especially love its bright red color. :)

    ReplyDelete